Featured Post

Click HERE to learn about Kristy's Massage Therapy Services

Greetings Everyone! Here is the general scoop on the services I offer as a massage therapist.  I live by the motto of simplicity so I will...

Monday, October 17, 2016

Click HERE to learn about Kristy's Massage Therapy Services

Greetings Everyone!

Here is the general scoop on the services I offer as a massage therapist.  I live by the motto of simplicity so I will generalize for ease of reading and then I will elaborate at the end. :)

Rate = $1/Minute 

(Any Service - Chair, Relaxation or Deep Tissue Massage)

What do we do next? How do I schedule?

1. Contact me directly at 715-574-9031 or kristinemedo@gmail.com
2. You select the duration of time needed (30, 45, 60 or 90 minutes) or anything in between.
3. Location.  We will discuss the service location and other personal or event specifics.  Additional charges may apply based on your location or venue.  (After all, if I am to provide massage on-site, travel expenses become a part of the equation).
4.  Schedule.   Together, we will decide on a time that works best for our schedules.  Planning in advance is always best. Please notify me 24 hours in advance if cancellation is needed, otherwise a cancellation fee of 50% of the original service charge will be applied.

What is On-Site Massage?

Through the years I have provided on-site massage as a way to bring massage therapy services to clients who prefer to relax and simply desire to do so in their home, work or travel location. Examples of this are corporate chair massage being offered to employees, a family who all receive massage therapy (adults and children) where family treatment in the home saves the expense of child care, or those who can not drive or simply find the spa atmosphere might be intimidating.

I do offer chair massage for unique events such as weekend retreats where up to 80 participants elect to sign up for 10 to 60 min massage increments on either the chair or the table!  These events are pre-planned so their special weekends are reserved in advance.

Additionally, I travel out of state for those who have assembled groups who wish to have a massage therapist with them (sporting event participants, dance teams....and even recreational travel groups)!

Need help fundraising?  I offer on-site chair massage at fundraising events!
If you have a fundraising activity that will have a substantial number of participants that would like to receive chair massage, I am happy to offer my services on a 50/50 basis.  That means for every $1 made for massage therapy services, I will contribute 50% of the sum to your cause.  Please understand that if I gave 100% my efforts would surpass my own ability to sustain myself and my practice, otherwise it would be a joy to do so.

My regular clients have the privilege to visit me in my beautiful home for massage therapy services as well.  I am also happy to accept referrals from my existing clients, so if you are a new client please let me know how you heard about me!  My humble abode is a little gem situated on Lake Wausau, where the wild birds can be easily viewed and appreciated.

Contact me anytime by email at kristinemedo@gmail.com or by phone at 715-574-9031 and I will be happy to talk with you about your massage therapy needs!




No comments:

Post a Comment